UK CanSat Competition Application Form
This application form is to be filled out by universities wishing to partake in the 2019/20 UK CanSat Competition. The application form will close on 30th November 2019 at 23:00.
- The UKCC is only open to United Kingdom universities,
- The date of the Competition has yet to be confirmed, but is expected to be in April 2020,
- The Competition will take place at Midland Rocketry Club in Norton-Juxta-Twycross. Full details of the site can be found in the Introduction page for the UKCC,
- Up to three teams can be represented by each university,
- Each team will require a Faculty Adviser that is a lecturer within the team’s university. They will act as a liaison and will arrange funding for the team. Please guarantee that a FA is on-board and willing to help out prior to applying,
- Teams will consist of up to 8 students and no more,
- Failure to submit the Design Review will result in exclusion from the Competition,
- The UKCC is student-led and is organised on a voluntary basis. As a result, any students/teams being disrespectful, aggressive or inappropriate will be excluded from the Competition.
The application form can be found here.