AAS CanSat Competition Team Applications
The AAS CanSat Competition team requires hard-working students with a desire to succeed. Being part of the team is very demanding and students should expect to dedicate a lot of time to Manchester CanSat Project. Students will be expected to not only commit time to the AAS CanSat Competition, but to also provide help in our weekly workshops. Throughout the year, students can expect to be putting in 10-20 hours weekly to ensure the continued success of MCP. During peak periods this could go up to 30 hours.
- Applications are only available for students currently studying at the University of Manchester,
- We accept applications from students from both undergraduate degrees and graduate degrees (i.e. Masters and PhDs),
- MCP is student-led and is organised on a voluntary basis. As a result, any students being disrespectful, aggressive or inappropriate will be excluded from the team,
- Students are expected to be truthful on their application (applications are checked),
- Students will need to provide a CV for the application that must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The available roles for the 2019/20 team will be known at the start of July.
The application form provides a good explanation of what is expected of students and follows a process much like applying for a job. If successful, applicants will be invited for an interview with our management team where the applicant’s strengths and understanding of the 2019/20 AAS CanSat Competition mission will be evaluated.
The application form can be found here.